Your eyes deserve the best.
With combined professional experience of over 100 years our Optometrists have designed the Linklater Warren Eye Examination to provide you with our ultimate assessment of vision and eye health for complete piece of mind.
Early signs of eye disease can show in your eyes well before causing any symptoms such as problems with your vision. In most cases the early treatment of disease will improve the rates of success meaning early detection is of vital importance. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of eyecare and as such continue to invest in the latest technology to bring you the most comprehensive eye examination.
In additional to the familiar tests performed during a standard sight test your Linklater Warren Eye Examination provides the following benefits:
- 3D OCT retinal scan – invaluable to the diagnosis of macular conditions (e.g. Age-related Macular Degeneration) and for the early diagnosis of glaucoma.
- Optos ultra-wide retinal imaging – providing your Optometrist with a view of over 80% of your retina in a single image.
- 45 minute consultation.
- Ocular photography
- Pachymetry (corneal thickness measurement) – Thinner than average corneas increase the risk of glaucoma whilst thicker than average corneas cause eye pressure measurements to ‘read high’ meaning it is a common cause of unnecessary referral to the hospital eye service.
- Topography (corneal shape scans) – useful for the diagnosis and monitoring of corneal conditions (such as keratoconus).
The exact content of each Linklater Warren Eye Examination will vary depending upon your individual health, lifestyle and eye care needs but will always include 3D OCT retinal scan, Optos ultra-wide retinal imaging and any other test that is necessary to provide you with the most comprehensive and clinically relevant eye examination. All for only £65 (or £40 upgrade fee for those entitled to NHS funded Sight Tests).
- Eye Examination
- NHS Sight Test
- Contact Lenses
- Myopia Management
- Eyedream Contact Lenses
- OCT eye scan
- Optomap Ultra-wide Retinal Imaging
- Minor Eye Condition Service (MECS)
- Dry Eye Assessments
- Learning Disabilities
Become a visionplan member and benefit from unlimited eye care, 25% off spectacles and sunglasses, and professional advice whenever you need it